Avangate Affiliate Network Complete Review
Avangate is an enterprise software company that helps SaaS, software, and online services companies to manage global payments, digital commerce, and subscription billing for direct and channel sales.
The application is backed by a cloud platform and helps digital businesses maximize customer value and expand global reach.
More than 4,000 digital businesses in greater than 180 countries use Avangate including top brands such as Kaspersky, Bitdefender, HP Software, Absolute Software, and Brocade.
Avangate views the happiness of the customer as a measure of their success. For this reason, it gives high priority to good communication with merchants and affiliates.
The company has an international presence, with headquarters in the United States as well as different countries across Western and Eastern Europe.
Avangate caters almost entirely to the software and online services market, meaning that affiliates who promote software will be right at home here.
Table of Contents
- Who Can Sign up to the Avangate Affiliate Network?
- What Makes Avangate Unique?
- What Are the Pros of the Avangate Network?
- What Are the Cons of the Avangate Network?
- How Can You Get Started?
- Avangate Affiliate Network Alternatives
Who Can Sign up to the Avangate Affiliate Network?
If you’re involved in selling software products or services, you can use Avangate and make the most out of it. In fact, if you are already in the software industry with a great passion for customizing, Avangate is the match for you. It provides a tool that can be used to manage subscriptions on your site.
With different categories of software, Avangate is a perfect match for affiliates who work within the industries of:
- Gaming software
- Educational software
- Audio/video and multimedia design software
In the Avangate network, you’ll find a good number of different companies within this sphere and plenty of relevant affiliate products to promote.
What Makes Avangate Unique?
Affiliates Can Create Their Own Coupons
Have you got coupons for your audience from a merchant? Coupons are a good way to attract visitors and increase conversions. However, many merchants are reluctant to release coupon codes to users.
But in the Avangate network, users can create coupons whenever they want. These codes are exclusive to users and are discounted from their commissions. So you get to decide how much of a discount your customers can get.
Let’s say, for example, you are receiving a 60% commission on sales from a specific merchant! You can create a 15% discount coupon for your customers to increase sales and responses from your prospects. For that coupon code, you will only take home a 45% commission on sales.
Ready to create a website so that you can place links for Avangate and other products on it to make money.
Deep Linking That Gets Customers Directly to the Final Steps of Purchase
This is the marketing practice that forces readers to the point of sale. Avangate takes this process a step further. It lets users decide how and where their visitors land when they click on promo links.
Users can decide how they want promo links to look. They can use:
- Landing page links: Users can choose between the merchant’s site and any available landing page. They can also create deep links to direct visitors there.
- Shopping cart links: With the click of a button, visitors can add their desired items to the shopping cart. This is the most captivating feature that the Avangate network offers. Users can direct visitors to the checkout page through a link on their sites! This will help boost conversion and increase sales. Avangate users can design the purchase process and let it match their website layout.
- Download trial links: With this feature, users may not make a provision for extra clicks for the visitors. They can simply direct readers to the software file download through a link.
Avangate deals in categories which can be:
- Business and finance
- Finance, and lots more.
The merchants that are listed on the Avangate network are well-known to your audience. You will find companies which can be: Hide My Ass, HP Software, Kaspersky, Bitdefender, and lots more!
What Are the Pros of the Avangate Network?
- It’s ranked #4 in Think’s list of affiliate marketing networks for the year 2017. Though it’s not rated the best, it’s much higher ranked than FlexOffers, ClickBank, CJ Affiliate, and the likes.
- There are multiple payouts ways which can be PayPal and others. Users can get paid through checks, PayPal, or wire transfer. They can also apply for an Avangate prepaid MasterCard through Payoneer.
- Create coupons with no restrictions. Create your own coupon codes, and boost your following and readers’ loyalty.
- It pays regularly. Users get their commissions on the due date.
- Users create their own deep links. This enables users to direct visitors to the checkout page.
- It shows detailed reports. Members can view reports based on the products they promote. The report shows details of cost per click, conversion rate, EPC, refunds, and many more.
What Are the Cons of the Avangate Network?
- Its minimum payout threshold is $100. This is on the high side compared to several networks out there.
- Payments are available only in EUR or USD. You can withdraw earnings from any ATM with the Avangate Prepaid MasterCard in any currency.
- It uses a cookie length of 180 days. Though this is a fair cookie life, several networks out there make their cookie life longer.
- Merchants must pay part of all transactions.
- There’s no trial offer
- There’s no live chat support
How Can You Get Started?
To join the network, you must first select a payment plan. Businesses of different needs and sizes will find their own payment plans to choose from. There are payment plans for the different forms of businesses which can be any of SaaS, startups, e-commerce, and many more.
Once you select a payment plan, the next step is to fill in the signup form. The Avangate team will assess the form and process your payment only if they accept your application.
The signup process is simple. Enter your website information and hit the Submit button. You will only become a user when your application is approved. Once you’re done setting up the account, you can start connecting with the merchants. You can find some affiliate programs in your niche and sign up with them to start promoting.
Avangate Affiliate Network Alternatives
Looking for a Avangate Affiliate Network alternative? we had published top 12 affiliate networks article for you. you can read that click here
Just like customizing your own vacation, being able to make choices for your affiliate marketing business allows you to open your horizons to new opportunities.
But beyond that, the customization made available through Avangate gives you the ability to grow your revenue and build your business. It helps you to customize your marketing strategies in order to appeal more to your audience and win a greater number of sales.
For software affiliates who are ready to customize, Avangate will allow you to make those affiliate paychecks even fatter!